Thursday 2 June 2016

MY FIRST POST

My life is a simple one. I go to art college in the week, work in a bar on the weekends, I have a BA Design course lined up, and being surrounded by my family, (although annoying sometimes) keeps me content. Im very happy with my life right now, and I consider myself fortunate to be in the position I am in. However.. I honestly think most people get to a point in their lives, where simply being content isnʼt enough anymore, and begin to seek drastic change. I have reached this point, an early mid-life crisis if you will, and as a result I spend a fair amount of time exploring my mind, mapping out my plans and creating this garden of Eden in my head. The sort of person I strive to be is bold, earth-conscious, proactive, and free to create. I image a world were everyone is free to express there true selves without judgement, and in a clean, natural environment. Ultimately this process will be an ongoing one, which one day Im hoping will result in my becoming a freelance -insert creative job-. In the meantime, being a broke art student, Iʼm going to focus on making small upgrades, beginning with this blog, baby steps. Iʼm going to aim to post at least twice a week, including some of my own artwork and other pieces that inspire me, I might also post about matters which I think are generally inspiring, ranging from health, eco-matters and public figures I follow. I donʼt really know how this whole blogging thing works, but iʼm hoping to connect with like-minded others, find support, and maybe even inspire a few, who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment